ALP - Stylized / Handpainted Material for Substance Painter
- No smart material/layers clutter
- Individual modules for every aspect which you can turn on and off, use only what you need. No clutter
- Independent "Blending Mode" selections for needed modules for wider, faster artistic freedom
- Completely turn off every module, even "Base" module and use only what you need for complex layer-stacking needs such as emissive, masking etc.
- 3 independent specular-light layers
- Convenient way to adjust roughness and metallic with built-in sliders for PBR workflow
- Presets for use as base or just to examine ( more will be added )
1 - Put material to "...\Documents\Adobe\Adobe Substance 3D Painter\assets\materials"
2 - Put shader to "...\Documents\Adobe\Adobe Substance 3D Painter\assets\shaders"
3 - Import your mesh and bake your mesh maps
4 - Change shader to "ALP - unlit-alpha-emissive" from "Shader Settings" panel
5 - Just drag and drop "ALP - Stylized Material" from "Assets" panel to your "Layers" and start having fun!
Please reach me for feedback and your custom preset to be added with your name to the material after your purchase
Thank you for your purchase!
For personal use and one commercial project (up to 2,000 sales or 20,000 views).Tutorials
One copy to be used by a single user.Installable Tools
One installation by a single user.Learn More